Position: Pharmacy Technician/Clerk
Positions eligible to bid: part time clerks may apply.
Must be available to work within the hours prescribed in the collective bargaining agreement.
- Provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable customer service.
- Assist the pharmacist in maintaining the clean/orderly appearance of the
- Pharmacy area.
- Assist the pharmacist in filling prescription orders in compliance with
- Federal and state
- Laws and store policies and procedures.
- Answer the phone and refer request made by physicians, customers, etc.
- Confirm completeness of patient's records; request missing information
- As appropriate and retrieve customer's pharmacy records for verification by the pharmacist.
- Access the pharmacy computer to obtain complete patient record.
- Perform other duties assigned by the pharmacy manager.
- Able to work the required schedule.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to read, understand and interpret technical written data.
- Able to adapt to changes in schedules and work priorities.
- Able to perform simple math calculations, add, subtract, multiply and
- Able to possess adequate quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have an employment file free of any disciplinary actions within the
- Past year.
- Must meet all state laws and regulations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and associates.
- Have a minimum of "meets expectations" on performance appraisal.
Posting ID: 568805834Posted: 2020-10-29