This is a very difficult and unprecedented time for the restaurant industry, many of the companies we work with have temporarily closed restaurants in compliance with state mandates. Other restaurant groups have decided to shutter some of their restaurants totally.
We are interviewing! When restaurants open back up, they will need managers and chefs quickly! Now is the time to polish up your resume, get your references ready and talk to us about your background & skills.
High Volume Full Service Concept
If you are a Restaurant Manager with a "Run It like You Own It" mentality and a "Hands On" management style, Apply Today for our location in Springfield, PA! For the past 20 years we've been satisfying appetites and quenching thirsts along the East Coast. We've grown steadily for the past several years and have expanded into half a dozen states. Our diverse menu features everything from steaks, burgers, and fajitas to salads and seafood. We also feature a wide variety of drink selections. Whether you're catching up with old friends, or coming by to watch the big game, we have something for everyone. Don't miss out or overlook this exciting Restaurant Manager career opportunity in Springfield, PA!
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As the Restaurant Manager you will need to demonstrate superb communication and customer service skills required to connect with our loyal customer base and motivate a top-performing team. Our ideal Restaurant Manager is a flexible and customer-focused individual who thrives on a relatively chaotic work, can manage a multi-million dollar business and thrives on customer service. This Restaurant Manager will guide their team members in the delivery of excellent guest experiences while directing and supporting them. Our Restaurant Manager must be able to manage the restaurants profit & loss.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Attainable Quarterly Bonus
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Apply today for more information about this Restaurant Manager role
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
- Late night bar background a huge plus
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Springfield, PA!
Posting ID: 549864961Posted: 2020-05-28