Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
DEPARTMENT: Human ResourcesReport To:
Vice President of HR COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
Founded in 2002, Five Below is a fast-growing, extreme-value retailer serving the teen market in nearly 950 stores today. Five Below offers thousands of trend-right products for teens, as well as pre-teens and other value-minded consumers. They are planning to have over 1000 new stores by the end of 2020, as we are experiencing tremendous success and growth. Our corporate offices, known as WowTown, are based in Philadelphia.
Five Below's dynamic assortment of merchandise includes everything from sporting goods, games, fashion accessories and jewelry, to hobbies and collectibles, bath and body, candy, snacks and beverages, room dcor and storage, stationery and school supplies, computer software, books, multimedia accessories, novelty and "gag" items, and seasonal items. By combining exceptional value with trend-right, relevant, quality merchandise in a vibrant shopping environment, Five Below has reinvented the traditional five-and-dime for today's younger generation and continues to add new and relevant business partnerships such as Nerd Street Gamers, and .com platforms to enhance their customer's experience. At Five Below, our Purpose is to "Let Go and Have Fun"! Five Below has tremendous potential to reach new markets and new customers. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 8+ years of previous HR experience, with a strong emphasis on employee relations, organizational effectiveness, and strategic workforce planning.
- Influenced and developed HR functions in a company that has been high growth. Must have ability to scale goals, roles, and processes.
- Overall ability to be agile/flexible and thrive in a fast paced, high growth, competitive environment with an eye towards efficiencies in process and approach to work.
- Ability to authentically relate to and establish rapport at all levels, focusing on the business needs to support HR strategy and priorities.
- Reporting and analytical skills to review trends and data that are inputs to decision making.
- Proven project management skills which support a self-motivated and organized approach to work, with a desire to excel in a high growth environment.
- Computer proficiency with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office - with emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
- Excellent communication skills that allow open dialogue, input, and ability to influence change.
- Provide Human Resource support to corporate office teams that start with the Crew Member Experience in mind. Could include support to Philadelphia-based, as well as California-based teams.
- Communicate with leaders to understand business needs and then align and influence HR strategies to support the business needs.
- Workforce planning and staffing, leveraging talent reviews and thoughtful development, for placement and growth of talent.
- Partner with business leaders and Talent Acquisition on critical recruiting responsibilities to ensure top talent focus for our companies continued viability.
- Critical partner with HR COE's (Centers of Excellence) to inform and develop processes/offerings that are crew member-experience focused.
- Responsible for reporting, leveraging data and analytics, as assigned to identify trends and recommend proactive change.
- Special projects as assigned
- Ability to work in WowTown at least three days per week, and as necessary for team meetings or other corporate functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Management team
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer Posting Number:
701 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106Position:
Human Resources Business Partner
Posting ID: 575224919Posted: 2021-01-14