This position will be responsible for stewarding the Comcast brand, supporting the development of advertising campaigns for the value seeker consumer segment, that seek to build the brand and achieve both subscriber/revenue goals. Will support the execution of all brand and acquisition communications, as well as being responsible for delivering all materials needed to launch initiatives across all markets. Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to prioritize multiple high-profile initiatives simultaneously.
Responsible for managing the development and implementation of marketing communication and related campaigns and programs that seek to achieve subscriber and revenue goals. Executes Marketing Communications strategies, campaigns and programs. Determines appropriate design and product messaging and reviews final development and advertising tactics. Oversees competitive marketing and tracking programs. Manages professional employees and/or supervisors and may manage business support/technical staff. Has accountability for managing campaign/program budgets. Has overall responsibility for developing and administering performance standards for organizational unit. Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies. Oversees agency accountability and output throughout the Marketing Communications development process.
- Works closely with Division marketing and Media teams to ensure strategic and executional excellence against regional marketing plans.
- Works with advertising agency to ensure brand and acquisition campaigns launch on time with the following criteria: build brand love, accommodate all product offerings, align with messaging priorities, follow messaging and brand guidelines, legally compliant.
- Ensures excellent advertising execution across all media (TV, Radio, print, display, OLV, OLA, social,etc.) with a focus on multicultural audiences and cultural nuances.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the multicultural audiences' insights and cultural nuances with focus on African American and Hispanic.
- Communicates and coordinates with multiple stakeholders to ensure alignment between brand-building and product positioning.
- Work closely with IMC, product and legal teams to ensure compliance of all communications.
- Review creative for marketing communications department and divisions to ensure messaging consistency.
- Collaborates with appropriate personnel to execute Marketing Communications strategies that advertise the Company's new and existing products or services across all media.
- Manages the creative development of all marketing tactics for each marketing campaign and program, including direct mail, brochures, web content, sales letters, flyers, newsletters, newspaper and radio advertising and other projects.
- Consults with Director regarding strategy, content, design and production of all marketing materials and is responsible for ensuring accuracy of content before being communicated.
- Provides leadership and direction to Marketing Communications personnel and develops and implements appropriate methods, practices, policies to guide work.
- Serves as liaison between Marketing Communications and Public Relations (and additional necessary parties) to ensure project goals, timelines and budget parameters are maintained. Ensures key Marketing Communications programs are communicated both internally and externally.
- Develops and implements mechanisms for response analysis to determine ROI on selected campaigns and programs.
- Partners with media services to develop relevant media plans for each Marketing Communications programs to help drive retention and acquisition.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Posting ID: 610580691Posted: 2021-03-04