As a SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager, you are responsible for assisting the General Manager in managing the daily operations of the restaurant to provide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience at the SONIC Drive-In. Responsibilities include:
• Hiring, training, supervising, managing, directing, and developing Great People ready to serve a SuperSONIC experience to every guest
• Making every guest a repeat customer by ensuring the guest leaves the lot satisfied every time
• Helping employees understand the big picture and their role by sharing the "why" behind tasks
• Celebrating team successes and coaching for better performance
• Setting clear expectations and providing continuous feedback throughout shift
• Creating an upbeat positive atmosphere during the shift that makes work fun
• Managing the majors: food and paper, labor, and guest service
• Maintaining and enforcing SONIC safety and sanitation standards
• Relentlessly complying with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
What You'll Need:
* Excellent leadership and communication skills
* High standards for self and the team
* Positive attitude, especially during rushes or stressful situations
* Resiliency - trying different approaches to solve a problem; working to get better every day
* Eagerness to learn and grow professionally and personally
* Ability to prioritize and complete tasks accordingly
* Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
* Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Additional SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager Qualifications...
? Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous food service to our guests!
? Professional individuals who value people and demonstrate respect for others!
? A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and objectives.
? Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead team members.
? Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people into successful teams.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the Sonic Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee's knees, cruisin' . . . you get the picture! It's downright sensational!!
All that's missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
As required by applicable law, SONIC Drive-In franchise organizations will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Posting ID: 51501676Posted: 2020-05-05