Hello Job Seekers!
Our food company sources, produces and packages private label and our brand nut, seed and dried fruit snacks, mixes and confections. The companies private label and branded products have nationwide distribution in the grocery, club and mass channels. We are looking for 2-3 Forklift Operators to join our team long term.
The Forklift Operator will be responsible in operating powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, trucks or storage facilities.
Pay: $14/hr to $15/hr with 20/30 hours of OT/week
Friday to Sunday 5:30am to 5:30pm OR 5 PM to 5 AM
Contract To Hire with room to move up and grow within company
Understand and use GMPs
* Daily forklift inspection
* Understand and complete production and quality forms and documents i.e Traveler, Production Report, Bin Labels, Bin Cards, etc.
* Understand proper clean bin and bin liner usage
* Do not move bins of product unless properly labeled (lot # and Weight)
* Successfully pass company Forklift certification
* Understand Forklift battery charging procedures
* Keep forklift clean _ cleaning procedure
* Product dumping procedures - verify product, Lot number with machine
* Understand, and use Sun Tree's, recycling program including nuts, seeds, oil, corrugated and plastic
* Work efficiently - handle items once!
* Keep area clean and organized (5s concept)
* Notify manager of 'Forklift and attachments /tools and equipment' needing repair
* Report accidents, Property damage and near misses to the manager.
* Perform miscellaneous tasks as requested by manager
* Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position
* Responsible on following all Safety and Food Safety, and Osha regulations and procedures
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.