Lobby/Receptionist and Outdoor Patrol
Day Shift 0700-1500
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Lobby/Receptionist to oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors and general administrative duties.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages;
- Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit;
Qualified candidates for the Receptionist?position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. 3-4 years of prior receptionist and/or Human Resources or related experience required;
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.?
- Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers;
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products, internet and websites required; prior experience using HRIS automated systems a strong plus.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America?s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: ?.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability?Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Posting ID: 561487495Posted: 2020-07-01