FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
Well-known financial services firm seeking a detail-oriented Financial Services Assistant to provide administrative support for our independent advisors.
· Work directly with affiliated insurance carriers to retrieve financial statements.
· Review and Transpose data from financial statements onto summaries used by independent advisors in client communication.
· Analyze financial statements and perform calculations for summaries used by independent advisors in client communication.
· Organize and Update existing client files.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and mathematical skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
· Experience in financial services industry.
· The right candidate will have great attention to detail and a commitment to compliance and consumer advocacy.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent of education and experience.