Position Summary: Provide quality customer service and food products
using standards set by Fourteen Foods and International Dairy Queen to enhance
the customer's visit, while assisting General Manager with daily and weekly
- Supervise work team and ensure shift responsibilities are completed.
- Complete daily book work and ensure it is accurate and complete.
- Initial training of new employees and on-going training of existing employees.
- Practice and enforce Fourteen Foods policies and procedures.
- Complete cash register transactions with customers and prepare orders.
- Prepare food products according to food preparation guidelines.
- Follow and maintain adherence to all food safety standards.
- A general working knowledge of all food/product preparation equipment.
- Perform physical functions that include but are not inclusive to:
Standing, Sitting, Walking, Bending, Twisting, Kneeling and Climbing
Reaching, Lifting (0-50 lbs.), Carrying (0-50 lbs.), Grasping
- Working conditions may also vary in location/department; such as:
Heat (working in the kitchen), Cold (walk-in coolers and freezers)
Chemicals, Mechanical and Electrical Hazards
- Perform cleaning duties in all areas of the store:
Sweep and mop floors, sweep and pickup parking lot.
Wipe counters and dining room tables, and wash dishes and utensils.
Keep food preparation area clean and neat.
Empty trash receptacles and keep dumpster area clean.
Clean doors, windows, walls and restrooms as needed.
Clean and organize walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer and storage rooms.
- Ensure inventory is ordered, stocked and consistently replenished.
- Work as a "team" member to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Perform interviewing and hiring decisions of perspective new employees.
- Do weekly schedules to provide proper coverage to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Complete ordering and taking of monthly inventory.
Promote company's mission and values.
Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
Accountable for financial goals set for the store.
Assist the District Manager with local Marketing initiatives.
Motivate and encourage employees.
Other duties as assigned.
Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Above average math skills.
A positive attitude with effective leadership qualities. Experience in fast food or retail preferred.