1324 N Brightleaf Blvd., Smithfield, NC 27577
Automotive Business Development Center Sales Representatives
Rewarding Pay Plan PLUS Bonuses!
Paid Training & Great Benefits!
Classic Ford of Smithfield is HIRING NOW for ambitious Business Development Center Sales Representatives for our busy dealership! Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, goal-driven professionals who are masters at influence, confident, enjoy working on the telephone, and enjoy the art of sales.
Classic Ford of Smithfield is a member of the Mills Auto Group, a privately-owned dealership group serving both North Carolina and South Carolina with 13 dealerships since 2004. We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration!
- Rewarding Pay Plan PLUS Performance Bonuses! Excellent Income Potential: $50K+!
- Extensive, paid training program!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employee Discounts on Purchases
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Supportive Management Team
- A fun, fast-paced, team environment
Responsibilities - BDC Sales Representative:
- Respond to Internet and telephone customers’ inquiries and ensure that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on BDC / Internet sales
- Generate appointments and quotes by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market to potential customers
- Handle all incoming internet email leads and internet phone leads
- Be available to respond to email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
- Assist customers in appropriate vehicle selection
- Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
- Check email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
- Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly
Qualifications/Requirements – BDC Sales Representative:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Superior communication and customer service skills are required
- Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
- Must be a motivated and goal-driven candidate who will make an immediate impact and help us to continue to grow
- Need to strive for the best
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Please upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 576716502Posted: 2020-10-24