1324 N Brightleaf Blvd., Smithfield, NC 27577
Automotive Sales Consultants / Trainees
Rewarding Pay Plan PLUS Commission & Bonuses! Guaranteed Paid Training & Great Benefits!
Excellent Income Potential: $65K - $100K+!
Classic Ford of Smithfield is growing and is HIRING NOW for ambitious Sales Consultants / Trainees to keep up with customer demand! Ideal candidates will be goal-driven, well-spoken professionals who share our commitment to excellence. No previous sales experience is required – We will train you! Those with marketing, retail, and customer service experience are encouraged to apply! This is a great opportunity for a long-term career!
Classic Ford of Smithfield is a member of the Mills Auto Group, a privately-owned dealership group serving both North Carolina and South Carolina with 13 dealerships since 2004. We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration!
- Rewarding Pay Plan PLUS Commission & Bonuses! Income ranging from $65K - $100K+!
- Guaranteed paid training program!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Excellent work/life balance – 5-day work week!
- Employee Discounts on Purchases
- Long-term Career Advancement Opportunities
- Supportive Management Team
- A fun, fast-paced, team environment
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and listen to their requirements in order to fill their vehicle needs with one in current inventory.
- Accompany customer on test drives and demonstrate vehicle features and technology.
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Continuously develop product and sales knowledge to become the vehicle authority.
- Know the ins and outs of the inventory, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives and creative ideas.
- Close the deal and deliver vehicle to customer
- Utilize dealership control and follow-up system and procedures
- Monday - Friday 9 am - 8 pm
Qualifications/Requirements – Sales Consultant:
- Superior communication and customer service skills are required
- Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
- Must be a motivated and goal-driven candidate who will make an immediate impact and help us to continue to grow
- Must be well-spoken, well-written, and respectful towards coworkers and customers
- Computer/tech savvy
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Please upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 576716501Posted: 2020-10-22