Greeting and welcoming patients and visitors at strategic entrances to the Hospital, providing direction and general information.
1. Provides a positive first impression of Piedmont Hospital to patients and visitors by extending a cordial welcome and assisting with needs.
2. Provides directions and wayfinding assistance to patients and visitors.
3. Answers questions and refers patients and visitors to appropriate resources.
4. Acquires and maintains equipment and supplies.
5. Screen employees/visitors that arrive on entity campus.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High school diploma or GED.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
One year of experience as a customer service representative or similar job serving customers, preferably in the healthcare industry preferred.
Posting ID: 595584661Posted: 2021-01-19