Automotive Service AdvisorExcellent Pay Plan & Benefits!!!
1900 Flandro Dr., Pocatello, ID 83202
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Pocatello Nissan KIA has been operating for over 60 years and has been owned by the current owner for 7 years. Our mission is to simply be the BEST in every area of our business. We will accomplish this by providing a World Class Customer Experience, being the Best Place to work and in strongly supporting our Community. We strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
We value our employees and invest in their success and need to hire Service Advisors to advise customers on service options and costs when their vehicle needs repair. Experience is preferred. Earn what you deserve with our Excellent Pay Plan! Are you looking for a stable, successful place to grow and advance your career? Then apply online today!
- Excellent pay plan!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee discounts
- A career where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded
- Opportunity for advancement
- Company-provided training
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Schedule appointments for service/maintenance/recall work
- Greet customers, inspect their vehicle and answer questions.
- Advise customers on necessary/suggested services and costs.
- Offer additional services and products, including special promotions
- Follow the status of a customer's vehicle from service bay entry through completion of work
- Keep customers informed of any changes that occur
- Upon completion of work, review work order with customer
- Provide a completely satisfied customer experience
Qualifications - Service Advisor:
- Automotive Service Advisor and/or dealership experience is preferred
- Automotive operational knowledge preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude and professional appearance
- Good computer skills and work ethic
- Valid driver's license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 561976986Posted: 2020-07-02