782 U.S. 1, Edison, NJ 08817
Automotive Parts Counter Person
Bell Audi Dealership opened in 1955 and is the largest volume Audi dealership in New Jersey. We are family-owned and have been rated the Audi New Jersey 2012 & 2013 Dealer of The Year by DealerRater for excellent customer reviews.
We have been named the preferred Audi Dealer of New Jersey by our own customers. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and our community.
We are seeking a Parts Counter Person to fill parts requests for internal and external customers.
- Competitive pay plan based on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- Sundays off!
Responsibilities - Parts Counter Person:
- Retrieve and sell new and replacement automotive parts
- Assist external and internal customers by listening to and clarifying requests; identifying automotive parts; offering and explaining alternative solutions.
- Complete sales by entering purchased items into sales/inventory system; obtaining payment; adding purchase to credit account; issuing sales receipts.
- Maintain parts inventory by verifying supplies; placing orders when order-points are reached.
- Stock items by unpacking, arranging, and placing items in bins and on shelves; adjusting inventory system.
- Receive and inspect returned items; return payment; issue credit; re-pack and re-shelve items; return damaged items to supplier.
- Maintain safe and secure environment by following safety and security standards and procedures; complying with codes.
Qualifications/Requirements - Parts Counter Person:
- Previous auto parts experience preferred.
- We're looking for a ‘people-person’ with a friendly personality
- Great customer service, telephone and verbal communications skills are required
- Data Entry/Computer Skills
- Product knowledge
- Good vendor relationships
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Some lifting is required
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Resume must be uploaded
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 585522298Posted: 2020-12-01