Company Overview :
Top Home Care is a licensed Home Care Agency that provides outstanding homecare services in the Greater Pittsburgh area as well as other counties in Western PA. We work with our clients individually to ensure their satisfaction and comfort from our team of caregivers. It is our mission to continue to raise the standard of homecare services. We are committed to providing the highest level of care by maintaining excellence in staff, procedures, and responsiveness. The Top Home Care team is comprised of homecare professionals who are committed to helping our clients and caregivers experience the most excellent care.
Position open for an experienced Caregiver/ HHA Scheduling Coordinator with exceptional customer service skills
JOB SUMMARY: The Home Care Scheduling Coordinator works together with the Coordination team and is responsible for coordinating caregiver placement and visit confirmations. He/she functions under the direction of the Supervisor.
Scheduling Coordinator Requirements:
1. Must have HHA Exchange software experience
2. Must have Home Care Scheduling Experience
SCHEDULING COORDINATOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinates placement of services between clients and the cargivers.
2. Maintains and documents communication with caregivers.
3. Maintains a schedule of all services per month.
4. Verifies billed services against requested services; Helps maintain client files.
5. Assists with screening of caregivers.
6. Maintains client confidentiality and privacy with dignity and respect.
7. Participates in client case conferences, in-service programs, and orientation.
8. Communicates with the leading coordinator weekly regarding scheduling, availability, attendance, and assignment.
9. Answers telephone, records and relays messages to appropriate personnel.
10. Manages telephone calls in a supportive, reassuring manner for clients, families, physicians, and others.
Job Type: Full-time
You are a candidate for the Home Care Caregiver Coordinator if :
You have experience in HHA Exchange
You have knowledge of the Call Dashboard, Attendance reports, Staffing requirements, and general home care policies and procedures
You can participate in an on call rotation with other team members
You work well with a team and have a positive and professional demeanor
You are looking to grow in a company and develop in your career
Job Type: Full-time