ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle the placement of light industrial candidates/employees in warehouse production positions with our client company
- Maintain and coordinate activities to include directing applicant traffic and pre-screening
- Establish relationships with local sources as well as traditional recruiting methods for filling positions
- Daily screening and recruiting for hourly associates by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications
- Track and report daily recruiting activity
- Must be able to perform additional job related functions as assigned
- Minimum of 1-2 years of recruiting experience
- Proven experience with recruiting for all levels, from light industrial to clerical
- Proven ability to work effectively within a fast-paced and high volume staffing environment
- Knowledge of HR laws and policies with respect to interviewing/recruiting/hiring
- Must have experience conducting job fairs, working with non-profit organizations, community organizations and other recruiting sources
- Execution of staffing plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must possess a professional image on behalf of the company at all times
- Track record of innovation and creativity
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision
- Effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Good record keeping and data entry skills required
- Ability to prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience with multi-tasking
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Flexibility to support multi-shift operations
High School, plus one year of experience
This position requires a very loyal and dedicated employee that can work alone with little direction. Good transportation is essential, as well as a working cell phone. The position requires someone who is capable of sourcing and assessing associates for a client site - mostly warehouse type positions. Must be self-disciplined and must produce results
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
• PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple - we put people to work and change lives every day.
Posting ID: 572719656Posted: 2020-09-24