Hand and Stone is seeking a Sales Associate. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! The primary Qualifications and Requirements of this role include, but are not limited to:
What’s in it for you?
- Sell memberships, gift cards and upgrades
- Provide excellent customer service to members/guests
- Welcome and greet members/guests upon arrival
- Answer phones, book appointments,
- Following customer service scripts and procedures
- Follow proper filing procedures/file maintenance
- Promote health/wellness benefits of massage therapy
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
- Light cleaning
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Team player
- Perform various other duties as assigned
- Hourly wage plus commissions and bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Professional and safe work environment
- Employee discounts
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
- At least one year of sales experience
- Knowledge of Email, Millennium Scheduling program (will train), and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent personal appearance, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and multitask with ease all while focusing on the guest
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Posting ID: 595595016Posted: 2021-01-18