st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and Forbes named us one of America's best employers. As the Senior Warehouse Supervisor, you will focus on building a culture that supports high employee morale and ensures company policies and procedures are met. We want to utilize your experience to improve employee engagement and maintain clear and frequent communication on every level. When you join our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more. What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Establish work schedules, assign jobs and train staff
- Guide, counsel and encourage employees; improve potential and champion high standards
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with onsite customers and other key partners
- Provide a safe and secure work environment through training and safety inspections
- Assist with evaluating employee performance, providing written and verbal feedback
- Implement and carry out all company policies, procedures and standards
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and computerized scanner equipment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or a related field, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 3 years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Warehousing or Third-Party Logistics (3PL) experience
- Strong problem-solving techniques
- Proven ability to follow, promote and implement safety programs
This job requires the ability to:
Be part of something big.
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Nearest Major Market: