Founded in 1986, LaserShip is the largest regional e-commerce carrier in the U.S. For over three decades, we’ve been the leading provider of last-mile delivery services for the nation’s largest online retailers and product supply businesses. . LaserShip is a values-based, customer-oriented, and fast-paced organization composed of caring individuals and focused teams. With approximately 60 offices in 20 states, LaserShip continues to grow and provide excellent career opportunities for its workers.
LaserShip is a values-based, customer-oriented, high-growth, and fast-paced organization composed of caring individuals and focused teams.
Join the team. Our Freight Coordinator position works within a team to unload small packages from trailers, sort packages by routes, and load trucks.
- Team player
- Speed and accuracy must meet or exceed company performance requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand during your entire shift.
- Gloves and work boots are recommended.
Must be willing to work one of the shifts hours:
- Sunday - Thursday 2 pm-12 am
- Tuesday - Saturday 10 am - 8pm
LaserShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer