The Overnight Custodian will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive member experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Always act in a professional manner as members will be in the gym most night
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor.
- Scrub showers, toilets, urinals and floors in both men and women’s locker rooms.
- Vacuum + Mop entire gym floor each night.
- Empty all trashes and replace liners.
- Cleaning underneath equipment periodically.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
- Follow “Lost and Found Policy” and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
- Ensure entire cleaners’ checklist is completed each nigh.t
- Having open communication with Club Manager to ensure job is up to their expectations and completing any special projects they need done.
- Abiding by all Planet Fitness policies and procedures.
- Custodial experience is preferred.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Ability to work third shift is a must.
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift over 80 pounds.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals.
Posting ID: 581415316Posted: 2020-10-30