We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our 3 brands; Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Crate and Kids. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on-time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
- Coordinates the shipment and routing of outbound freight to ensure cost-efficient and timely delivery of product.
- Research various transportation methods, investigating cost and performance. Liaises with internal stakeholders, drivers, vendors, customers, and contracted carriers in planning the movement of freight.
- Handles and resolves escalated customer service issues directly with the customer.
- Investigates and resolves issues related to damages, shortages, and overages.
- Cleans up and disposes boxes, packing material, and pallets, as well as general housekeeping of facility and specific product line areas.
- Follows and adheres to all safety rules.
- Performs all job tasks assigned by the leadership staff to achieve and maintain daily productivity and quality goals.
- Rotates through different departments, as necessary, to meet the demands of the business.
- Possess a complete understanding of training and communication resources relevant to the position.
- Participates in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems applicable to the position.
- Maintains an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines as outlined in the Company Code of Conduct and Associate Policy manuals
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate, including but not limited to Google OS
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills
- Mechanical aptitude to assemble furniture pieces
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Basic English Language proficiency
Posting ID: 574748360Posted: 2020-09-25