We're looking for heroes like you to join our frontline staff as protectors of our communities. As we all know, our current situation is putting a huge strain on healthcare workers and support staff. We're all in this together and we need all hands-on deck during this crucial time.
We're looking for ED Nurses to answer the call and join our amazing nursing team today.
Where you'll work
- You'll have the opportunity to locate a facility near you as we have hospitals located throughout the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area that range from Level IV Trauma to Level II Trauma centers
- Our EDs range from 7 to 100 beds, you have the choice of a rural community, major city, suburban or somewhere in between
- You'll have the opportunity to be part of a strong shared governance structure at Texas Health featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
Ready to join our ED nursing team? Complete an online application at the link and one of our Nursing Recruiters will be in touch with you. http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_WNOW7-e_K
We offer our Nurses
- RN Step Program and Nursing Career Advancement Program (NCAP).
- Unlimited access to more than 4,000 hours of online continuing education (CE) for professional and career development. Plus, our specialty nurses get nursing certification test prep content.
- A Nursing Congress that gives our RNs a powerful voice for the system-wide practice of nursing and a pathway to accountability and authority for the pursuit of nursing excellence. We do this by creating an exceptional experience for patient- and family-centered care throughout the system.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects which will improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- Excellent BENEFITS including a generous 401(k) program with match, paid time off and time to volunteer in your community, competitive health care choices and a number of wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy.
- And so much more.
Salary Range: $25.00 - $50.82/hour, commensurate with working experience / shift
Texas Health Highlights
- Of our 15 wholly owned hospitals, 5 are Magnet® designated and 8 are Pathway to Excellence® facilities
- A FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
- Named to the 2019 Companies that Care list by People magazine and Great Place to Work®
- Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as a Best Places to Work (2018 and 2019)
- A 2019 “America's Best Employers for Diversity” by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Women” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (4th year in a row)
What our requirements include
- Associate degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required (BSN preferred)
- One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program (One year of Emergency experience strongly preferred)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- ACLS, PALS upon hire
Location: Dallas, TX
Today at Texas Health, our mission rings truer than ever. We're on a mission to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve. Together we can and will do great things. Join us as we care for others. We'll come out stronger than ever before.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 567755740Posted: 2020-08-13