We have a full-time opening for a Bilingual Spanish/English Front Desk Receptionist-Full Time.
Must be able to work at least 1 shift per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: 17k - 20k
Do you have what it takes to be an epic Front Desk Clerk for DFW's #1 Trusted Massage Therapy Clinic? Do you absolutely love people? Are you an unusually organized person? Do you have a servant's heart? If you answered yes to these questions, you may have what it takes to become one of our E.P.I.C. team members.
Morning Dew Massage & Wellness is looking for a Full Time Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist (30-40 hours per week) to help schedule appointments, provide E.P.I.C. customer service, and complete general administrative duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients upon arrival
- Achieving all wellness programs membership and retail sales goals
- Providing excellent customer service to members/guests by being fully engaged
- Booking appointments for clients via phone or walk-ins
- Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for clients
- Educating oneself on services and programs that we provide.
- Assist in preparation and attendance at MDM & Wellness events
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Responsible with time sensitive and confidential matters and materials
- Enjoy partnering with others to accomplish tasks yet able to work independently.
- Research and problem-solve on a continuous basis.
- Performing other general administrative office needs and light housekeeping duties
Requirements and Skills:
- 2 years or more in a service or hospitality-industry setting.
- Sales experience in service/retail industry
- Desire to provide clients with an E.P.I.C. Experience.
- Must love people!
- Must have a winning smile and pleasant personality!
- Must be a team player!
- Ability to effectively communicate to clients.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends (required)
- High school diploma, some college preferred
- Be able to stand for at least 4 hours minimum
- Bilingual fluency in both Spanish and English is required.
A few things about us:
- Our company has been awarded 2015 "Best Business in Garland" and ranked one of the *"Best Businesses in Spa/Massage Therapy 2015"*.
- Our mission is to provide a better, healthier quality of life for our clients, we love what we do, and EVERY team member becomes family!
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Client Relations: 2 years
- Sales: 2 years
Required license or certification:
Posting ID: 35475678Posted: 2020-07-14