Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
The Customer Service Quality/Audit Representative
will audit recorded calls and provide feedback on those calls. This position is responsible for all aspects of quality assurance within customer service. This position conducts audits and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance. This is an excellent opportunity to use your interpersonal skills in a role where you would have room for advancement while positively impacting our customer service. Make a smart career move, and apply today. Primary Responsibilities:
- Lead quality assurance by conducting audits of calls of Customer Service Representatives
- Provide coaching/feedback to advocate in call evaluations
- Analyze information and utilize to build recommendations to reduce errors and improve process performance
- Participate in calibration sessions ensuring calls are scored consistently throughout the teams
- Interact with the leadership group to aid in overall staff development
- Assist Learning and Delivery with training initiatives
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years call center experience
- 1+ year customer service experience
- 1+ year experience working within quality assurance
- Intermediate Experience with Microsoft Excel - Assets (ability to create, manage assets and save spreadsheets)
- Knowledge of HIPAA and pharmacy claims processing
- Auditing experience with phone calls and written communication
Take the next step, online at: www.yourlifesbestwork.com Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Join us today and we can provide you with meaningful challenge that can result in a strong sense of impact and fulfillment. It's truly an opportunity to do your life's best work.SM Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State.
Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. UnitedHealth Group
is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, healthcare, office, phone support, training class, advocate