POSITION TITLE: RECEPTIONIST FLSA: NON-EXEMPT
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Two-year experience in reception/telephone operation, preferably in a health care environment.
- Experience with business machines, i.e. computers, calculators, etc.
- Medical experience preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Greet patients and visitors, determine their needs and guide them to the appropriate areas for service.
- Inform the patients about registration procedures and the services provided.
- Provide information to patients, answer questions and hand out forms, surveys, pick-up/drop off area for paperwork/forms/referrals; expedite request for medical records.
- Answer and screen incoming phone calls and transfer them to appropriate extensions.
- Take messages when unable to transfer phone calls (if line is busy or there is no answer) and/or handle as per specific instructions.
- Log all incoming mail and maintain all medical records according to policy
- Serve as a liaison between front office and other departments.
- Assists front office, as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 602331668Posted: 2021-02-25