Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers who may also be CNA/HHA's to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services and Activities of Daily Living that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with ambulatory needs
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Specialized Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/482.
- Paid time off
- Weekend shift Differential
- Time- and-a-half for Overtime and Designated Holidays
- Caregiver or the month awards
- Caregiver of the Year Awards
- Employee referral bonus program
- Health insurance for those who qualify
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 611013888Posted: 2021-03-07