Pay $14.25/hr **plus bonus potential**Shift
: This is a full time job opportunity with shift hours ranging from 4 AM - 5 PM (early morning availability)
Come help build the coolest convenience experience on the planet!
Hungry for success? Our Food Service Manager opportunities allow you to grow your management career at a company known for its variety of fresh and great tasting food options. Assisting the Store Manager, it will be your job to lead your food service team to ensure our customers are happy, satisfied and keep coming back for our tasty offerings and superior customer service. Accepting one of our Food Service Manager jobs puts you on the fast-track for future Maverik store management jobs and opportunities as we strongly believe in promoting from within. Many of our Store Managers were Food Service Managers first.What You'll Do as a Food Service Manager
You'll Be a Great Fit if You Have
- Engage with the store team and customers to provide excellent customer service
- Manage our food operations, ensure food safety, and promote food service
- Display a positive attitude and promote teamwork
- Assist in recruiting, training, and developing the best store team to drive performance
- Motivate and engage the store team to provide great food
- Create and support a positive and fun work environment
- Exhibit professionalism in appearance, conduct, and judgment
- Provide store support by conducting associate orientation and training, food presentation, completing inventory counts, following food concept program guidelines, and running the cash register when needed
- Maintain store cleanliness
- Assist in managing controllable costs
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of food service management experience in a QSR, bakery or fast food environment, with preferred emphasis in ready to eat foods; experience in a convenience store environment a plus
- Familiarity and experience with restaurant grade kitchen equipment such as knives, scales, speed ovens, turbo chefs, etc.
- The ability to provide positive leadership and promote teamwork within the food team
- A sense of focus on engaging with the store team and customers to provide excellent service
- Commitment to meeting high food safety and quality standards
- The desire to learn how to prepare great food
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for recruiting, training, developing, and motivating your team
- A comfort level for multi-tasking and adapt easily to change
What we believe in:
- Connections with great people and a great company
- Team environment that's supportive and fun!
- Opportunities to learn about great customer service and retail
- Competitive Market-based pay, great benefits, and career growth opportunities
- Treating others better than they expect to be treated
- Making Maverik a great place to work by having fun and taking responsibility
- Making Maverik a great operator for our customer by being a problem solver and putting the customer first
- Making Maverik a great growth company by sharing ideas and working to get better every day
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to Advance; we promote from within!
- Exciting Incentives - Team Climb Employee Bonus Potential
- Paid Vacation - Earn PTO starting day one!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees
- $75 annual gym reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- $15,000 company paid Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- 50% discount on food/drink items purchased while on shift.
Posting ID: 579867359Posted: 2020-10-14