Including, but not limited to the following:
- According to level of experience and necessary licensing, repair and maintain facility and equipment including HVAC, conveyor systems, sanitation equipment, and material handling equipment and battery replacement.
- Emphasis will be electronic experience and background.
- Ensure that all equipment is operating properly and safely.
- Perform periodic and general maintenance tasks throughout the facility as assigned and according to schedule. Includes hydraulic, plumbing, carpentry, and building maintenance, major overhaul of equipment, fabrication of parts, air conditioning and heating system, adjustment, and repair of electronics. Stay abreast of current technology in regard to job duties.
- Perform inspection of doors and dock plates, and all other building and support areas. Recognize problems and repairs before breakdown occurs. Independently troubleshoot and repair problems using advanced skills including electronic repair.
- Repair racking as required. Repair or replace batteries and chargers if needed. Replace damaged or burned out lighting fixtures. Repair Freon refrigeration systems.
- Maintain complete repair order records.
- Follow company procedures. Ensure a safe work environment.
- Responsible for performing all job duties with honesty and integrity.
SKILLS, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Possess at least four years' experience or training in the maintenance field and have current licenses.
- Possess a good background in electronics, refrigeration, plumbing, carpentry and general building repairs. Must provide own tools.
- Ability to do repetitious arm, wrist and hand movements required for maintenance and service procedures. Must be able to work with hands and arms overhead, and to work in or under the equipment. Requires manual dexterity, overall coordination and good balance to work both at ground level and in places to perform job duties. Ability to operate work related equipment, such as power equipment and hand tools, forklifts and pallet jacks and diagnostic equipment.
- Mental alertness is necessary to ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities. Ability to read and comprehend all labeling on hazardous materials and equipment in the facility.
- Exposure to potential hazards exists, with respect to equipment and materials necessary to perform job functions. Associate may be required to work at second or third levels when performing work.
Posting ID: 557180320Posted: 2020-10-20