1. Computer proficiency preferably in home health or similar operation. Able to use a variety of software applications.
2. Has ability to use personal copier and facsimile machine.
3. Minimum of High school diploma or G.E.D.
4. Highly attentive to details and accuracy.
5. Has excellent communication skills.
6. Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
7. Positive attitude.
8. Excellent interpersonal and phone skills.SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Administrative Specialist is responsible for clerical duties as an assistant to the Clinical Administrator.RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Maintains shared company car and timecards email accounts.
2. Ensures all mileage & maintenance documents are entered into the database & missing documents are addressed.
3. Assists in any clerical role as assigned.
4. Assists in answering incoming phone calls.
5. Assists with maintaining HR compliance for all Clerical staff.
6. Checks NVA entries of assigned staff and enters time as needed.
7. Any other duties that may be requested or required.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.WORKING CONDITIONS
1. General office.
2. Frequent telephone activity.
3. This position has been designated Class III office position (see Infection/Exposure Control Plan). Employees performing Class III office position duties are not at risk for exposure to blood borne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials. All Class III office position employees will not be offered Hepatitis B vaccination.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication.
2. Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing.
3. Ability to effectively deal with stress.CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Agency personnel are expected to participate in appropriate continuing education as may be requested and/or required by their immediate supervisor. In addition, agency personnel are expected to accept personal responsibility for other educational activities to enhance job related skills and abilities. All agency personnel must attend mandatory educational programs.
I have read, and fully understand all information in the above job description. I meet the stated job qualifications, and am mentally and physically able to perform the responsibilities and duties of the above job description.
Copyright ©1995-2018 Mays Housecall Home Health, Inc., Mays Home Health TX, LLC, HealthWatch Health Care, LLC