Help at Home is still hiring in your community – now offering up to $300 in hiring incentives!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support to seniors and people with disabilities. Right now, our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes.
Our caregivers are essential service providers who support their clients with activities that keep them independent and prevent them from needing to move into high-risk facilities like nursing homes or assisted living centers.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Help at Home has led our industry in providing PPE to our teams, as well as providing training on proper use and other safety measures. Our caregivers work one-on-one with their clients in the safety of the client’s home and typically have minimal contact with others.
We are currently offering multiple hiring bonuses totaling up to $300 – ask for more details at your interview.
Help at Home truly cares about our employees and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling that allows employees to maintain unemployment and does not interfere with stimulus package relief
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the job
- Health care plans with expanded medical coverage to ensure no-cost testing and greater flexibility in maintaining coverage (on HAH plans only)
- Help at Home Cares Fund to provide financial support for employees in need
- Cash incentives/hiring bonuses for new employees in most locations
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursements
- Industry-leading training and development opportunities
- Compassionate, professional management teams
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A typical day for a caregiver includes:
- In-Home Assistance – Help your clients with day-to-day activities like cooking, cleaning, getting dressed, and other basic activities in the home
- Companionship – Assist your clients with errands like grocery shopping, attending doctor’s appointments, and other events outside the home
- Community Building – In partnership with the family and the branch teams, create a safe and positive living situation for your clients, staying in close contact about any concerns or challenges
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- CNA certification required
- Valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation
- Commitment to serving your clients and their property with dignity, patience, and compassion
- Recognition of the needs and concerns of others and the ability to build relationships with others from different backgrounds
- Flexibility, adaptability and a willingness to spend evenings and weekends caring for your clients
- Dedication to professional development, including completion of organizational and state-required training
In order to be employed as a caregiver, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 562732628Posted: 2020-08-11