The grand opening of the new Harrison store will be Fall 2020
Training and On-boarding will begin immediately!
Our restaurants depend on the teams that work behind the scenes to keep the operation running smoothly. You will help to ensure the kitchen staff, servers and bartenders have clean dishes and supplies needed to prepare and serve our unique menu and beverage offerings. If you prefer to be behind the scenes and part of a dynamic team that makes a difference in the daily operation while using a hands-on approach, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Support restaurant operations by putting dish loads away and performing other kitchen duties as necessary, including some food prep work
- Assist with receiving of products, stock rotation and general kitchen organization and cleanliness
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the kitchen and dishwashing area to ensure work gets completed in the most effective and safest way possible
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they'll take care of our customers. That's why, as part of the Wegmans family, you'll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling-work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin immediately, and employees will be trained at other Wegmans stores within New Jersey. Travel will be required during this time.
- Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday-Saturday, between the primary operating hours of 6am-12am, unless specified for a position/department.
- Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- All applications will be screened and only applicants whose qualifications most closely match the job requirements will receive an interview.
- If you might be a match for a position, we will contact you with additional information regarding the interview process.
- If your application and qualifications do not match the job requirements, you will be notified through email.
Posting ID: 557815075Posted: 2020-07-31