We are a technology solutions company looking for a capable Warehouse Associate with 2 or more years of experience to support our company's warehouse operations. You will receive, store, distribute and ship equipment and products within the warehouse ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Picking and packing orders for shipment
- Move product to and from stocking locations
- Assist in cycle counting and physical inventory
- Prepare packages for shipping (pack and prepare necessary paperwork)
- Ensure orderliness of work area
- Other duties are reasonably requested by management
- Proven warehouse experience
- Detail Oriented; organized
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Computer literacy
- Forklift operations
HS diploma at a minimum
Custom Computer Specialists, Inc. is the #1 Technical Consultant in the Northeast now celebrating 40 years in business! Expressed simply in our tagline – Right People, Right Results – Our philosophy is, in fact, an obsession that drives our behavior, our culture and our work. It’s why we put tremendous emphasis on hiring individuals that embody the principles that align with our obsession. We continue to successfully provide network integration, support services, products solutions, and applications services to our valued clients in the northeast. Our focus is simple...our goal is to make technology easy and to help our clients use it as effectively as possible.
Posting ID: 581911187Posted: 2020-10-28