Soccer Shots Central Suffolk County is looking for a part-time administrative assistant to join our growing team.
WHO WE ARE
Soccer Shots is an engaging children's soccer program with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children's lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication. Since 2015, we’ve led thousands of children towards growth, character and fitness; in a non-competitive and fun atmosphere. Our goal is simple: leave a lasting, positive impact on every child we serve.
Soccer Shots attracts high-quality employees with a passion for positively influencing children, their families, and the community, and also sports and healthy activity, teaching and leadership, business, and/or marketing and communications.
The administrative assistant works alongside the Executive Director and is responsible for the following job functions:
• Assisting in the preparation of marketing materials
• Communicating directly with customers via email and phone
• Updating our registration system with new locations and classes
• Maintaining the office
• Information support by phone and email to clients (parents & school staff)
• Office organization of files, forms, and inventory support
• Running reports using our Configio database
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Effective organizational/administrative skills
• Demonstrating excellent customer service through both professional and timely communication at all times.
• Passion for the mission of Soccer Shots
• Computer/application skills (Microsoft office suite)
• Associate's Degree or higher
• Previous experience with the soccer
• Document/graphic design experience
Reports to: Executive Director
The administrative assistant will work approximately 15 hours weekly, three days per week between the hours of 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Hours are flexible.
Central Suffolk Soccer Shots office in Stony Brook, NY
Key Performance Measures
• Prompt, reliable, and professional communication. Responds immediately to coaches, customers, supervisor, and other support staff within 24 hours.
• Meets weekly, seasonal, and annual timelines and deadlines. Develops and follows systems to stay organized, keep good records, and be efficient with time.
• Adheres to all company policies and represents Soccer Shots with professionalism and integrity.