We are looking for an experienced Parts Professional, but also leader of others.
We are a smaller business with 6 locations and one distribution warehouse on the southern coast of Oregon. Our locations are in Coos Bay, Coquille, Myrtle Point, Bandon, Gold Beach and Brookings. Our distribution warehouse is in North Bend. In our work culture, Managers and other team members are hired to work primarily in one location. However, we work as one team and we are all expected to help cover for staff shortages at other locations throughout the company.
What makes us special:
All of our current managers started in our company as drivers. Each has been supported and trained on how to be a leader for their specific market. It is important to us to grow leaders from within once we get someone that is truly passionate and dedicated to growing!
Nothing should stop you from applying to this role if you:
- Are someone who is open to learn and adapt quickly
- Have Drive – This is huge to us- If you have this, you will succeed in this role. There is a lot to learn - new product, improve displays, upkeep the price labels, inventory and general functionality of the store. If you have the passion to learn, we are willing to train you on other aspects
- Lead by example – Encourage, train, and lead others – Truly show that you care about your team
- Enjoy Sales- Be passionate about parts/products and have the KNOW HOW to get others excited about a product
- ·Act like an Owner- We want someone who truly cares about the business and everyone being successful
- Are Productive- Fast paced and no 2 days are the same
- Have Passion for Customer Service in a small community – This is so important to our culture- If you like to go above and beyond to make customers feel special, we would love to hear from you – Small things are big to us like knowing our customers first names and listening to what their needs are- We want them to feel special and to come back!
- Are Flexible: We are looking for someone who can be flexible in scheduling. We know things come up in everyone’s lives, but we need to someone who can adjust to various timelines/schedules
A Day in the Life - What you’ll be doing:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all store customer
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto part questions and needs. This may be in person, by telephone, or online ordering system
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the store point of sales system (TAMS) to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date part information
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information
Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times
- Automotive background with 2 years experience in sales of automotive parts
- Knowledge of automobiles, trucks and their systems
- Must be able to work retail hours including weekends
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Repeatedly bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and be able to reach upper shelves with the assistance of a stool or ladder when necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License with reliable transportation to and from store location
And if you have this, even better:
Click on “I’m Interested” OR stop by our Gold Beach OR store. We would love to meet you!
Posting ID: 563941121Posted: 2020-08-07