Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Safety and Standby
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Communicate effectively in English including writing and verbal skills
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid Florida driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must be 21 years old or older
We have a variety of shifts available. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/739/employment.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 608888817Posted: 2021-02-25