|Name: ||Home Health Aide |
|Listing: ||Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. |
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a Home Health Aide:
We have a variety of shifts available. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www. homeinstead.com/739/employment.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Communicate effectively in English including writing and verbal skills
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid FL. driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Statement of Good Health completed by a Physician within the last 6 months.
- TB Test Results
- Current CPR Certification Card
- Proof of Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant Training which includes the following:
- Fire Safety
- Alzheimer's Training
- Medication Management
- Passing scores on the HHA Written Exam and Skills Testing, provided through the office.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576092038Posted: 2020-09-26