For many of our guests, staying at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is a dream come true. Our help House Attendants bring those dreams to life by creating special memories and a home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests every day.
Disney Parks has implemented several new and enhanced safety measures based on guidance from health and government authorities. These measures include but are not limited to increased cleanliness and disinfection, health screening and prevention support, physical distancing and capacity measures, and cast member training.
Please be advised of the following requirements for all cast members.
- A health screening and temperature check must be completed at home prior to coming to work each day.
- Appropriate face coverings must be worn at all times, including upon entry and exit of the workplace. The Company will provide reusable cloth face coverings per employee that meet the approved safety standards of the Company Safety Committee
Further requirements are dependent on role.
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Cast members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
As a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies
- Trash disposal
- You may be required to lift items such as mattresses and/or bedspreads weighing up to 50 pounds and push large heavy carts.
- House Attendant cast members also interact with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information.
Here is what you will need to be successful in the job:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds and working with chemicals are required
- This role is Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, a minimum of three (3) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
It would be helpful if you also had:
- Ability to speak a language other than English
- One (1) year of previous Housekeeping experience
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Our hourly part-time cast members enjoy a broad and very valuable range of benefits for being part of the Disney family! If you join the team, you can expect to receive:
- Disney Aspire - an education program that covers 100% of tuition at network schools • Discounted meals during work shifts
- Discounts at Hilton Head Island eateries such as New York City Pizza, Giuseppe's, and Scott's Fish Market
- Complementary theme park admission for full-time and part-time positions after two weeks of employment
- Discounts on merchandise at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort and at Walt Disney World Resort
Posting ID: 608408902Posted: 2021-02-24