Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team. Join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout Cumberland County, Maine
. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. To us, it's personal
and every client deserves the best possible care we can provide. This is where our wonderful caregivers come in!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
No previous experience necessary
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence care
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
, but preferred - ongoing training provided by Home Instead Senior Care.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of part-time
shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/321
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567907060Posted: 2020-08-13