Our client, a manufacturer of bicycle components, is seeking a Facilities Lead. The position is responsible for all aspects of our building, including but not limited to service and repairs in the areas of AC, plumbing, electrical, construction and grounds. Helps to ensure compliance with environmental, health and safety standards. Performs a variety of tasks relying on assessment and decision-making skills to process, prioritize and complete tasks.
Successful applicants will have construction/general contractor experience and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Understanding of OSHA principles and regulations is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving, prioritizing and deploying facilities requests to the team accordingly
- Responsible for the maintenance and repairs of the building's heating/cooling/ventilation systems
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the building's physical structure (e.g. walls, floors, ceilings)
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the building's electrical and plumbing
- Responsible for outside of building spaces (e.g. parking and landscaping)
- Preventative maintenance on company vehicles and industrial equipment
- Conduct or arrange for worker training in safety, repair, and maintenance
techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
- Coordinates work activities with affected departments
- Maintains and tracks work request records, inventory data, repair and maintenance history
- Operate, maintain and repair a variety of of mechanical tools and equipment such as power saws, power sanders, drills, paint sprayers, and various hand tools for carpentry, plumbing and electrical work.
- Responsible for building safety including fire safety (sprinkler system, fire extinguishers) and first aid stations
- Ensure safe work environment and enforce OSHA standards
- Responsible for building security
- Follow existing facilities policies and procedures
- Approve timecards and time-off requests, coaching and corrective action for Facilities Team
- Coordinate work with outside contractors as needed
- Manage use of building for outside of work events
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 100 hours of paid time off (PTO) during your first year of employment
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Company sponsored health insurance, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Voluntary dental insurance
- Section 125-plan participation eligibility
- Onsite employee café serving breakfast and lunch daily at cost pricing
Pay Rate: $23/hr. to $25/hr Depending on Skills and Experience
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $23/hr to $25/hr Depending on skills and experience
Posting ID: 589138045Posted: 2020-11-24