Mission Foods is hiring a talented Warehouse Worker for the Portland, OR Distribution Center on the graveyard shift.
Tuesday thru Friday 8:30PM-7:00AM
Days off Saturday and Monday
This position monitors and controls all warehouse/receiving stock movements to ensure that the system’s perpetual inventory correctly reflects the actual physical inventory.
· Pull and ship the correct product to all customers in a reasonable time, Example 1200 pieces Retail must be complete within 7 hrs. 4400 Pieces Food Service- Cooler must be completed every 7 hrs.
· Sort the 105 pallets of Returnable Plastic Containers and send 4 RPC’s loads to the production plant within 7 hrs.
· Unload 8 incoming freights verify product & quantities fill out unloading document and, move all product to the designated location within 7 hrs.
· Ensure all pallets are building correctly trays in the bottom and chips on top (40-48 trays max and 10-15 chips) a proper sheet must be used in between the trays and chips.
· Check on the shipping board the daily assign duties and pull accordingly.
· Pull product from designated picking areas only. Fill out picking sheet, record code dates on and sign.
· Comply with your daily Safety Cross Inspection, cleaning assigned areas and report to your supervisor before you leave.
· Complete daily forklift inspection to ensure the water level in the battery is maintained.
· Ensure to use all PPE safety equipment when watering battery (Gloves, face shield etc.)
· Do a deeply trailer inspection and sweep trailers prior to load, reject it if infested/contaminated, notify your Lead/Supervisor immediately.
· Prior to start loading ensure that trailer has the glad-hand lock - chock wheel and the trailer inspection form has completed.
· All paperwork generated by a warehouse worker must be clear, complete, and readable.
· Report any accident /incident immediately to Lead or supervisor in duty.
· Keep good communication with Leads, supervisor, and management team.
· Perform any other related duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Mission Foods is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Mission Foods depends solely on your qualifications. Mission Foods is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail or call 510.783.4118 to let us know the nature of your request.