This role will be an in-office position based just off of I-5 south of Lake Oswego.
Our client is growing and looking to bring on a new Office Assistant (Estimating Department) to join their growing FOH (Front of House) group. As they continue to grow there will be opportunities to expand your skills and work. They offer a fun/laid-back environment where you can learn and grow!
- Assist with analyzing documents
- Quote rates to clients
- Set up orders/projects in our system
- Work with client all around the world submitting orders in various languages
- Using our internal estimation system and tools
- Strong accounting/math skills
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Quick thinker
- Intelligent/logical thinker
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project) skills
- Excellent customer service skills
This role will move forward quickly so if you're interested apply today!
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (some flexibility in hours/schedule as needed)
CampusPoint is a local recruiting company that specializes in entry-level and early-career roles. We recruit for contract positions that transition to long-term employment, and also for direct-placement roles, for our clients in Arizona, Oregon and Washington.
Posting ID: 579465695Posted: 2020-11-03