Joerns Healthcare is a leading national distributor of therapeutic support surfaces, bariatric care equipment; negative pressure wound therapy systems, and safe patient handling solutions. We serve special patient handling needs across the entire continuum of care, including acute care hospitals, long term acute care hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation facilities, and hospice centers.
We continually strive to provide the most exceptional service, the most affordable products, and the most innovative patient care solutions to our customers. We are currently searching for skilled, self-motivated and dedicated professionals to add to our team. We offer hands on training, benefits and an outstanding work environment.
The Warehouse Technician must be responsible and dependable and possess the ability to perform all warehouse duties assigned and some driving when required.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
At Joerns Healthcare, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. In addition, the company offers a 401K program with a company match, and Flexible Spending Accounts. Our employees also receive Paid Vacation and Holidays.
High school diploma or equivalent
Required Skills & Experience
· Ability to read and follow directions
· Ability to safely lift, push or pull up to 100 lbs with or without accommodations
· Must be reliable, dependable and thorough in work performed
· Must have excellent organizational skills
Preferred Skills, Experience & Education
· Familiarity with the Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) binder
· Possess basic computer skills (Excel & Word)
· Possess good communication skills (oral & written)
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Joerns Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans