Production AssociateCOVID-19 Precautionary Measures
- Masks are required for all employees and all incoming customers
- Sanitizer is located at each entrance
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if they are sick
- Work duties permit employees to keep a 6 feet distance
- Daily temperature checks are condusted with a confidential medical questionnaire
- Literature and informational signs are posted in both English and Spanish throughout the premises
- Measure, space, and assist machine operator with setting new saw blades, cutters, and perforators, according to product specifications
- Feed cardboard sheets on machine feed tracks, and process it through gluing, coating, and slitting rollers
- Observe operation of machine to detect improper forming, glue flow, or pasteboard tension
- Examine completed work to detect defects
- Ability to proficiently use hand tools, small power tools, computerized set up process relating to assigned equipment
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic math, measurement and computer skills
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50lbs
- Work overtime as needed
*You must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and communicate well with management and fellow employees.
Corrugated experience preferred but not required.
This is a safety sensitive position.
Posting ID: 568950039Posted: 2020-10-20