Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our local community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Primary Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Taking clients on errands within the community
- Assistance with grooming, bathing and other personal care
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Other duties as required
to be a CAREGiver include but are not limited to:
We have a variety of shifts available with starting pay rate at $13.00 -$13.50 an hour. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at Homeinstead.com/593.JD Arnold Care dba Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner in English
- Ability to adapt to a client's living environments and locations
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, drug screen, TB testing and to meet any other requirements necessary under the terms of HISC's state license.
- Ability to communicate with emergency personnel by telephone
- Ability to read and write sufficiently to complete assigned tasks in an appropriate manner
- Possess a valid Pennsylvania driver's license and valid Pennsylvania auto insurance
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 601571538Posted: 2021-01-23