Full Time RN Opportunity
Abilities First, Inc., the Hudson Valley's premiere provider of support services for individuals with developmental disabilities, has a full-time nursing opportunity available in Dutchess County within the Residential Services Program. A CQL accredited organization, we are looking for staff who share our focus on person-centered planning in order to assist those we serve in realizing their goals while respecting and appreciating each individual's unique values.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Full time schedule is flexible to be worked as either four (4) 10 hour days or five (5) 8 hour days with ability to provide emergency on-call support with $250/month on-call stipend
• Paid vacation, plus sick and personal time, and eleven (11) paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401(k) account with employer match
• On Demand payment now available!
• Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse by the NYS Department of Education.
• Previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
• Valid NYS driver's license that is deemed acceptable by our insurance carrier is required.
• Responsible for the lifting, transferring and maneuvering of adults.
• Basic computer skills required along with the ability to become certified in SCIP-R (training will be provided