LOCATION: Seattle, WA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Responsible for sophisticated quantitative, qualitative, business/operational and strategic analyses to support company operations, product development and/or fulfillment processes.
2. Work cross-functionally to define, market, coordinate, develop, execute and/or enhance various sets of new and existing products, processes, segments and/or sub-categories throughout the lifecycle process for advertising, retail, in-stock third-party merchants, supply chain and/or related business units/product categories by performing one or more of the following duties: identify new brand and product business opportunities; determine optimal resource allocation; develop & execute strategies for growing the size and lifetime value of the business unit's customer base; manage and expand portfolio(s) of accounts; interact with international Amazon entities to ensure implementation of appropriate strategies to drive the business forward; or define and launch new products, services, user experience or features in partnership with technical teams.
3. Manage strategic projects, and use data mining techniques and applied business concepts to develop sophisticated business intelligence models and effective metrics to: identify and implement optimal solutions that improve the company's long-term profitability; and develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, and related managerial functions.
4. Develop and support cross-functional relationships to define, implement and drive long-term business solutions, policies, processes, enhancements and roadmaps; and gather and analyze business/customer requirements, technical inputs and market data in order to extrapolate important results and use this data to improve functional specifications for rollout of new products and development of enhanced features and capabilities.
A Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Logistics, or related discipline and one year of experience in product management, business analysis or technical project/product management.
In the alternative, a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Logistics, or related discipline followed by 5 progressively responsible years of experience in product management, business analysis, or technical project/product management. Experience must include:
1. Project management experience conducting strategic quantitative & qualitative analysis in a cross-functional/org enterprise environment in retail, ecommerce, consulting, finance, operations or tech industry to support and improve business operations involving program, process or product management.
2. Performing data mining, statistical analysis and advanced financial/business modeling for the purposes of product development or marketing utilizing excel or related business intelligence tools.
3. Managing day-to-day project communications and contributing to sr. executive management reports and business presentations.
4. Product management, strategic management consulting, financial analysis, sales/business development, technology, and P&L management.
5. Writing both long & short-term product planning reports, including strategic marketing analysis, product placement, or financial/business reporting.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.