Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their career, while being part of an exciting team of professionals. Here are some experiences you may have at TechFlow: - Work with best-of-breed technologies - Have fun while being part of a professional team - Work in a challenging and dynamic environment - Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities for training and advancement are provided. TechFlow's focus on expansion and growth in the Digital Services sector has created an opportunity to add a Business Development & Capture Director focused on US Air Force opportunities to our Business Development Team! The ideal candidate will have business development experience and proven success capturing Digital Services, Application Modernization, Application development and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and sustainment programs in the US Air Force market. This role will identify gaps and emerging requirements; develop, mature and maintain an opportunity pipeline; perform market and economic analysis; conduct business intelligence; design and execute formal capture plans; and support proposal development and price to win activities. This is an amazing opportunity to develop the overall win strategy for our go-to-market plan. Responsibilities: * Focus primarily, but not exclusively, on identifying and maturing TechFlow's opportunities and relationships within the US Air Force
* Develop Capture Plans and Campaign Plans, drawing on successful experience across the business development life cycle for all capabilities and solutions, particularly for large-scale technology opportunities
* Leverage excellent industry relationships with competitors, niche capability firms, and small businesses into capture efforts to result in a track record of wins
* Develops capture strategy including business solution for pursuit of opportunities; develops value propositions, discriminators and differentiators; identifies customer decision-makers, performs competitive assessments, assists in identifying teaming suppliers, and develops price-to-win assessments
* Lead and facilitate the development, delivery, and presentation of whitepapers, request for information responses and unsolicited proposals
* Drive technical and acquisition client call plans and other outreach efforts to qualify and inform opportunity pursuit decisions
* Maintain an opportunity pipeline of $1-2B
* Work as an integrated team member across business development, technical and management leadership teams in a highly collaborative and team-centric culture Requirements: * 10+ years of experience in a senior business development role with annual revenue and sales targets at a major federal government contractor focused on US Air Force * Experience and track record of success capturing US Air Force work under the Network-Centric Solutions-2 (NETCENTS-2) Application Services contracts (Large and Small Business), full and open opportunities and on OASIS and other GWAC/IDIQ contracts * Knowledge of the US government's acquisition process and engaging with c-suite level executives
* Knowledge of USAF Business and Enterprise Systems (BES), Air Combat Command (ACC), Air Force Material Command (AFMC), Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC), Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), Program Executive Officers (PEOs), System Program Offices (SPOs), and HQ Air Staff
* Prior operational experience in USAF and understanding of the Air Force's Information Technology portfolio including the Information Technology strategy, networks and network-centric policies, communications, information resources management, and information assurance
* Ability to travel 25% of the time
* Experience with the entire business development cycle through contract award
* Experience with Shipley Process (Formal Capture Management training desired)
* Prior Program Management experience Clearance Requirements: * US citizen * Active Secret Clearance Education: * Bachelor's degree in related field, Master's degree preferred Desired Experience * Familiarity with agile development methodologies (Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), scrum, and Kanban), continuous integration and deployment (DevSecOps) and experience with digital transformation and business systems
* Passionate about being part of an agile transformation journey and take part in delivering unique value to our customers.
* An entrepreneur. Someone who wants to own a vision, develop a business strategy, and work in a team to execute against that strategy. Equal Opportunity Employer TechFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.