- Pulls charts for scheduled appointments in advance according to guidelines. Copies, mails, and/or faxes patient chart information as requested and authorized.
- Locates missing charts as needed. Assists in preparing and filing all internal and external correspondence and medical reports into patient's medical record according to filing system. Sorts and files all returned charts pulling any outguides.
- Pulls charts, files outguides, and delivers requested charts to designated locations.
- Assists in purging deceased and inactive charts as scheduled and according to guidelines.
- Sends outgoing faxes and distributes incoming faxes.
- Keeps a record of new patients for weekly physicians meeting and pulls appropriate charts. Provides back-up assistance as needed by front office staff.
- Follows policies and procedures to contribute to the efficiency of the front office. Covers for other front office functions as requested. Prepares correspondence, memos, forms and other typing as requested by supervisor.
- 1-3 years of Medical Records experience from any specialty (oncology preferred but not required)
- HS Diploma or GED
Location: (Florentine and Lake Valley Rd) Prescott Valley, AZ
Schedule: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 565990640Posted: 2020-07-31