Location: Good Samaritan Society Legacy Home Care
Address: 1953 Commerce Center Circle, Prescott, AZ 86301 USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Shift: 8 Hours - Day Shifts
- Provides care in accordance with the physician's prescribed plan of care; agency policies and/or order. Safeguards clients' property.
- Provides clients with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans. Maintains clients' self-esteem, privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
- Complies with HIPAA privacy rules. Assures physicians' orders are processed and physicians notified in a timely manner.
- Documents assessment (clinical and progress notes) and care provided to clients. Assists clients in meeting their social needs.
- Explains procedures before and during care. Receives and shares information; and reports clients' conditions to appropriate staff.
- Uses the EMR accurately.
- AZ Level 1 Fingerprint card or the ability to obtain one
- Prior work experience in like or related position may be helpful. Licensure for state of practice is required.
- Knowledge of basic nursing skills. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Req ID: req47708
id="detrack" defer src="https://d2e48ltfsb5exy.cloudfront.net/p/t.js?i=0,1" data-g="0383EA326C6B44849627C26952CEEF94220">
Posting ID: 571506692Posted: 2020-09-04