Location: Good Samaritan Society Legacy Home Care
Address: 1953 Commerce Center Circle, Prescott, AZ 86301 USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Shift: 8 Hours - Day Shifts
- Assesses and formulates a plan of care for clients in their homes that includes social, emotional, and physical needs.
- Provides nursing care to clients according to physician orders and regulations.
- Provides teaching and training to client / family / caregiver as appropriate. Respects clients' property.
- Maintains clients' self-esteem, privacy and confidentiality of personal information, adhering to HIPAA guidelines.
- Provides clients with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans. Assures physician's orders are processed and physicians notified in a timely manner.
- Observes clients; documents observations and care provided to client. Explains procedures before and during cares.
- Notifies family or equipment vendors of problems with equipment. Utilizes appropriate bag techniques.
- AZ Level 1 Fingerprint Card or the ability to obtain one
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Prior work experience in like or related position may be helpful.
- Licensure for state of practice is required.
- Knowledge of basic nursing skills.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities; knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Req ID: req50915
id="detrack" defer src="https://d2e48ltfsb5exy.cloudfront.net/p/t.js?i=0,1" data-g="890CDBB363864C39BCA0D52346252E63220">
Posting ID: 581578536Posted: 2020-10-22